Sunday, April 3, 2011

DEADLINES ARE CRUCIAL

The due date for the Poetry Cover was Friday, April 1. As I write this it is Sunday, April 3 and I have finished marking these tasks. Those who finished on time, or had images posted with no reflections, will find comments on their blogs. Those who have not posted any work are officially late and will receive no more class time to do the work. We will begin a new task on Monday.  A Lourdes staff member recently contacted an Ontario college to find out their policy on late work. That college deducts 20% per day and won't even look at the work after 5 days. I am not doing you any favours if I constantly extend deadlines. I will check for posted work again on Monday night.

The new task is a poster to encourage youth to vote. An introductory slide show with Youtube videos will be offered on Monday. The work is to be finished and the blog posting complete by the end of class Thursday. Friday, April 8 is a PD Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment